Diuretic herbs for weight loss
Diuretic herbs are best for weight loss. You can use them for a perfect weight loss diet. They reduce tummy fat. You will become healthy by using them. Excess fluid in the body is a frequent companion of overweight. She not only adds extra centimeters at the waist but also causes a constant feeling of discomfort. Can I lose weight using diuretic herbs?
How do diuretic herbs help with weight loss?
Nature has given us many plants that help remove excess water from the body. Let’s get acquainted with the most common of them.
• Chamomile – the main assistant in the fight against obesity. It removes excess water and has a generally calming effect on the body.
• Lingonberry has a strong diuretic effect and strengthens the immune system.
• Bearberry is struggling with edema caused by a malfunction in the heart or kidneys.
• Chicory removes water from the body and acts on subcutaneous fat.
• Birch buds also cope with edema, and also help with diseases of the bladder.
If you regularly and correctly use the herbs described above, they will remove excess water from the body. In this case, potassium and other necessary substances will not be washed out.
How to drink diuretic herbs?
The general rule says that you need to use diuretic herbs for weight loss before 17:00. In the evening, and even more so before bedtime, you can’t drink them, as this will negatively affect the quality of sleep. In addition, you need to drink drugs in courses, taking breaks. The constant use of herbal remedies not only does not give a positive result but can also harm the body.
• 2 tsp daisies need to fill in 1 tbsp. boiling water and warm the mixture for 15 minutes in a water bath. When the remedy is infused, it must begin to drink 1/3 tbsp. 2-3 times a day.
• A decoction of dried lingonberry leaves is prepared in the same way. You need to drink it for 1 tbsp. l before each meal.
• 1 tbsp. l bearberry leaves must be carefully chopped and pour 250 ml of boiling water. Next, the mixture must be boiled over low heat under a closed lid, strain and dilute with water to make 250 ml again. You need to take a decoction 3 times a day after meals for 1 tbsp. l
• 1 tbsp. l chopped chicory roots need to pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and boil the mixture for 10 minutes. Then it needs to be filtered. Drink a decoction should be 1-2 times a day for 1/3 cup.
• 5-6 birch buds need to fill in 1 tbsp. boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Next, the broth needs to be cooled and filtered. A day should drink 0.5 tbsp. such a tool.
If you have any health problems, then before you start taking the drugs described above, it is better to consult a specialist. The ideal option is to consult a phytotherapist. It is he who works with herbs. If you do not have the opportunity to contact a phytotherapist, just talk with your family doctor.
The process of losing weight can be quite easy and enjoyable. The main thing is to approach him responsibly. Regular intake of natural diuretics will help you feel much more comfortable.
– One of the most popular myths is that with the help of teas or other similar means, and not at the cost of your own efforts and proper nutrition, you can become the owner of a slender figure. In fact, none of the ingredients of teas leads to a decrease in your weight, but only to a short-term loss of fluid in the body. On the other hand, such tea can become your assistant when “drying” the body, for a more athletic physique with professional sports and only on the recommendation of a personal trainer or nutritionist.